Mental Health Research Grant – Expression of Interest for 2019
Australian Rotary Health enjoys the support of Rotary Clubs and Districts throughout Australia, which includes over 1,111 Rotary Clubs and 29,412 Rotarians. Australian Rotary Health has channelled more than $41.5 million into Australian research projects over its 37 year history.
Australian Rotary Health is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for its Mental Health Research Grants. Projects must focus on the mental health of young Australians (aged 0 – 25 years) and be conducted within Australia at a recognised university, hospital or research institute. Research grants are valued at up to $70,000 per annum + GST for 1, 2, or 3 years, and are available to Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.
- Principal Investigators holding a current Australian Rotary Health grant are not eligible to apply unless their grant finishes in 2018. Co-Investigators can have an active Australian Rotary Grant in progress.
- The Principal Investigator may apply for only ONE grant as the Principal Investigator (they may be included as Co-Investigators on other applications)
- The Principal Investigator MUST be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand. Co-Investigators can have any country of origin.
- If invited to submit a full application, there are to be no changes allowed to the Principal Investigator. Please be aware of this as you submit your EOI.
- Bullet points are acceptable
- No budget information is required at this stage
- To submit an EOI, please fill out the online form. If you would like to save your progress and come back later, and email will be sent to you containing the link to your EOI.
- This link is sharable, so please be aware of who you give access to.
- EOI’s are to be received by Friday, 25th May.
- There will be no edits or changes once it has been submitted.
- After you have clicked submit, you will be directed to a page that thanks you for your submission.
- Once it has been received by Australian Rotary Health, an email will be sent to the Principal Investigator confirming your submission.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Research Administration Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8837 1900
Friday 30th March: EOIs open
Friday 25th May: EOIs close
Friday 1st June: Short-listed projects
Week beginning 12th June (after the Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend): Candidates notified and requested to submit full application
Friday, 10th August: Full applications due
Late October/early November: Successful candidates notified
2019: Funding commences