Join the Fitness Initiative
ARHsport is a new physical and mental health initiative of Australian Rotary Health (ARH) spearheaded by City2Surf Legend and Australian Rotary Health Ambassador, Chris Edwards.
Five intended outcomes of the ARHsport initiative:
• Demonstrate and promote health and fitness among Rotarians, Rotaractors and the wider community,
• Provide an opportunity for Rotarians to engage with community in a social exercise or sporting environment.
• Create greater visibility of Rotarians engaging in sport and exercise within local communities through the supply of a range of striking ARHsport clothing.
• Fundraise for research into effect of exercise and fellowship on brain function and mental health.
• Develop a directory of sporting events that are owned or run by Rotary Clubs and to help clubs to promote their events.
Get Involved – Get Your Complimentary ARHsports Gear